HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR INQUIRIES ABOUT OUR MADE-TO-ORDER LIGHTING FIXTURES FURNITURE AND OBJECTS. ORDERS REQUIRE A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. GOODS WILL BE READY TO SHIP WITHIN THE LEAD TIME SPECIFIED. LEAD TIMES BEGIN WITH RECEIPT OF PAYMENT AND CONFIRMED ORDER DETAILS. FINISHED FIXTURES WILL SHIP WHEN YOUR ORDER IS PAID IN FULL. EMAIL US WITH YOUR NAME LOCATION AND FIXTURE OF INTEREST AT INFO@APPARATUSSTUDIO.COM OR CALL OUR NEW YORK SHOWROOM AT 646.527.9732 OR LOS ANGELES SHOWROOM AT 310.935.4575
DO YOU OFFER TRADE PRICING?
WE OFFER A 15% TRADE DISCOUNT ON OUR PRODUCTION COLLECTIONS TO QUALIFIED BUYERS IN THE DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURE FIELD. submit a trade application for our trade program HERE.
HOW DO I BUY REPLACEMENT LIGHT BULBS?
SOME FIXTURES USE APPARATUS DESIGNED LIGHT BULBS. OTHER FIXTURES USE STANDARD LIGHT BULBS THAT ARE READILY AVAILABLE FROM ANY BULB SUPPLIER OR A WELL-STOCKED HARDWARE STORE. SEE THE FIXTURE TEAR SHEET FOR BULB DETAILS OR CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
ITEMS WILL SHIP WITHIN DESIGNATED LEAD TIMES BASED ON AVAILABILITY AND CURRENT PRODUCTION AS ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS ARE HAND-CRAFTED. IF YOU REQUIRE FASTER SHIPPING PLEASE CONTACT OUR STUDIO DIRECTLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
BECAUSE OF THE HAND-MADE NATURE OF OUR PRODUCT, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY FIXTURE?
BRASS PATINAS ARE UNLACQUERED AND HAND-SEALED WITH A LIGHT LAYER OF WAX. DUST GENTLY WITH A DUSTER OR SOFT RAG. DO NOT USE BRASS CLEANERS AS THEY WILL REMOVE THE PATINA.
FOR CLEAR GLASS, WIPE GENTLY WITH A MILD GLASS CLEANER. FOR FROSTED OR ETCHED GLASS, DUST GENTLY WITH A DUSTER OR SOFT RAG. DO NOT SCRUB FROSTED GLASS ORBS OR PLACE ANY GLASS COMPONENTS IN THE DISHWASHER.
FOR FIXTURES WITH LEATHER, DUST GENTLY WITH A DUSTER OR SOFT RAG.
FOR FIXTURES WITH PORCELAIN, USE A SOFT RAG WITH DILUTED CLEAR OR WHITE CLEANING SOLUTION, OR DUST GENTLY WITH A DUSTER OR SOFT RAG.
FOR FIXTURES WITH STONE, DUST GENTLY WITH A DUSTER OR SOFT RAG.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL ITEMS WILL SHIP WITHIN DESIGNATED LEAD TIMES UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED BY CUSTOMER SERVICE. PRICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR INQUIRIES ABOUT MADE-TO-ORDER LIGHTING FIXTURES AND FURNITURE. ORDERS REQUIRE A 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. GOODS WILL BE READY TO SHIP WITHIN THE LEAD TIME SPECIFIED. LEAD TIMES BEGIN WITH RECEIPT OF PAYMENT AND CONFIRMED DETAILS. FINISHED PRODUCTS WILL SHIP WHEN YOUR ORDER IS PAID IN FULL. INQUIRIES CAN BE SENT TO INFO@APPARATUSSTUDIO.COM.
BECAUSE OF THE HANDMADE NATURE OF OUR PRODUCT, WE ARE NOT ABLE TO OFFER RETURNS.
APPARATUS PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED FOR ONE YEAR AFTER RECEIPT (NOT INSTALLATION) AGAINST MECHANICAL DEFECTS. APPARATUS WILL REPAIR OR REPLACE DEFECTIVE COMPONENTS OR PRODUCT. HARD-WIRED LIGHT FIXTURES ARE UL AND CE LISTED FOR DRY LOCATIONS. FIXTURES ARE LABELED CLEARLY WITH THE MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE WATTAGE. USE OF HIGHER WATTAGE BULBS THAN INDICATED WILL FORFEIT WARRANTY.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
· DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER CLEANING SOLUTIONS OR METHODS.
· DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER HANDLING INSTALLATION OR ASSEMBLY BY THE CUSTOMER OR THE CUSTOMER AGENT.
· DAMAGE TO OUR FIXTURES PARTS OF OUR FIXTURES OR SHADES CAUSED BY THE IMPROPER USE OF LIGHT BULBS.
· DAMAGE CAUSED BY EXPOSURE TO WEATHER OR IMPROPER ENVIRONMENT.
· CHANGES IN THE APPEARANCE OF THE HAND-RUBBED FINISHES OR UN-LACQUERED FINISHES. THESE ARE MEANT TO AGE IN APPEARANCE.
· ANY COSTS OF INSTALLATION REMOVAL OR RE-INSTALLATION.
· RESTORATION OR REPAIR WORK.
· ANY PARTS PURCHASED SEPARATE FROM OUR PRODUCT.
DAMAGES MUST BE DOCUMENTED AND REPORTED WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT WHILE GOODS ARE STILL AT INITIAL DELIVERY LOCATION. APPARATUS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DAMAGES REPORTED AFTER THIS TIME. IF DAMAGE HAS OCCURRED IN SHIPPING ALL PACKAGING MUST BE RETAINED BY RECEIVER. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY INVALIDATE ANY CLAIM.
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Give Us
You may give us information by signing up for an online account, entering information through our online forms or surveys, applying for employment with us, or contacting us by phone or email for information or customer service.
● Contact information, such as name, address, location, email, and telephone number
● Online identifiers, such as IP address, cookies, username, and password
● Professional, employment, or education information, such as copies of your resume or CV and any other information required to verify your qualifications, for recruitment purposes
● Financial information, such as credit card information, for payment purposes
Information We Automatically Collect
Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website.
This includes Log Data, such as your computer’s InternetProtocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics, and whether you reached our page via a social media or email campaign. This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs, canvas fingerprinting and other means, such as Google Remarketing and Facebook Pixel.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
If you access our Sites through third parties (e.g., Facebook or Google), or if you share content from our Sitesto a third-party social media service, the third-party service will send us certain information about you if the third -party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third-party service.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information as follows:
● To provide you with the products and services on our platform
● To market our products and/or services to you
● With respect to website cookies, to share with third-party marketing partners to provide tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit
● To analyze Sites usage and improve the services offered
● For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems
● To provide you with employment opportunities
● For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity
HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Affiliates and Service Providers
We share your information with our third-party service providers and any subcontractors as required to offer you our products and services. For example, we use MailChimp to send our email marketing campaigns.
Third Party Marketing and Advertising Organizations
Third Party Links and Websites
Our Sites may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any data to these websites.
Disclosures Required by Law
We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect our rights ,property, or safety, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of others.This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
HOW DO WE RESPOND TO 'DO NOT TRACK' SIGNALS?
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
Google Ads/Facebook Pixel
We also use Google Ads and Facebook Pixel to deliver tailored advertising on our Sites and other websites that you may visit. You can learn more about how to control advertising cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out link, the DAA’s Consumer Opt-Out link for browsers, or the DAA’s opt-out link for mobile devices. Please note that electing to opt-out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications and may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
Please contact us if you would like to request access and/or make any changes to your personal information.
Marketing Opt Out
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any ,or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in any email we send, or you can contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below. You will still continue to receive service-related messages concerning products and services you have purchased (unless we have indicated otherwise).
Exercising Your Privacy Rights
We have listed the privacy rights for several jurisdictions below, but we understand you may have additional rights in your jurisdiction. You may contact us directly at any time about exercising your data protection rights. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California consumer, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA):
● The right to know what personal information is being collected about you.
● The right to know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
● The right to say no to the sale of personal information.
● The right to access your personal information.
● The right, in certain circumstances, to delete the information you have provided to us.
● The right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
Request for Information and Deletion (CCPA)
California consumers have the right to request, up to twice in a 12-month period, that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the information listed below for the preceding 12 months. We have the right to request verification of your identity for all requests for information.
(1) The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
(2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
(3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
(4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
(5) The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
(6) The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
(7) The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
To make such a request, please contact us by phone at +1-646-527-9732or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DoNot Sell My Personal Information (CCPA)
California consumers have the right to opt out of the sale of the consumer’s personal information.
Third Party Marketing
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING (EEA & UK INDIVIDUALS)
If you are from theEuropean Economic Area or United Kingdom, our legal bases for collecting and using your Personal Information is as follows:
● As a processor for our Customers. As part of our contract withCustomers, we allow them to communicate with their Team Members, and analyze their Team Members’ data from our Services. Customers are responsible for the privacy and security of the personal information they collect from you prior to uploading them into our databases, and their use of your personal information from our Services.
● The performance of your contract or to enter into the contract and to take action on your requests. For example, the processing of your account registration, providing information on your interactions, providing communications with Team Members through the Services, and analyzing team member performance and leadership development on your behalf.
● Our legitimate business interests. For example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our network and services, direct marketing to you, and improvement of our services.
● Compliance with a mandatory legal obligation. For example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to mandatory retention periods. We may also collect your PersonalInformation to record your requests to exercise your rights and to verify your identity for such requests.
● Consent you provide where we do not rely on another legal basis. Consent may be withdrawn at anytime.
● In some limited cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect Personal Information from you, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements, as described above in “How Do We Share PersonalInformation?”
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use yourPersonal Information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the "Contact Information" section below.
EEA OR UK INDIVIDUAL'S RIGHTS
If you are from theEuropean Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have the right, under certain circumstances, to:
● Access your Personal Information;
● Correct inaccuratePersonal Information;
● Request erasure of yourPersonal Information without undue delay;
● Request the restricted processing of your Personal Information;
● Request portability of the Personal Information that you have given us;
● To object to the processing of your Personal Information.
If you are from theEuropean Economic Area, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, under certain circumstances.
You may contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section below for more information or to exercise your rights.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
Any data that you provide to us may be accessed, shared or processed by our offices, located in the United States, and service providers located in the United States, if such data transfer is necessary for the specific purpose for which you submitted your data (such as the provision of goods or services under a written contract).
This may entail a transfer of your personal information across international borders. The data protections standards may differ and be lower than the standards enforced in your jurisdiction.
We maintain appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law for any personal information transferred internationally, and as required by applicable law, will seek your consent prior to such transfers.
The Sites are not directed at individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided in the “Contact Information”section below. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
CHANGE OF CONTROL
Personal information may be transferred to a third party asa result of a sale, acquisition, merger, reorganization or other change in control. If we sell, merge or transfer any part of the business, part of the sale may include your personal information.
HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. For example, when possible, we use encryption to transfer and store data. We further limit access to this data using access controls and confidentiality commitments.
124 West 30th Street, 4th Floor New York, NY 10001
Phone: +1 646527 9732
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, shopping cart, or other preferences) over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
COOKIES ON WWW.APPARATUSSTUDIO.COM
TYPES OF COOKIE
STRICTLY NECESSARY: These cookies are essential to enable your use of the site or services, and are used to help make our website work efficiently, provide security features on our website, and provide services you have asked for, like shopping carts and billing. (SERVES SHOPIFY)
Functionality: These cookies help to enhance your experience by remembering choices you have made concerning the features of the website (e.g.,username, language, currency, region you are in). (SERVES SHOPIFY)
Advertising/Targeting: These cookies and pixels are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. (serves facebook, google)
COOKIES AND YOU
To sign up for an account or make a purchase online, you must have cookies enabled on your internet browser. If you choose not to enable cookies, you will still be able to browse our website, but it will restrict some of the functionality of our website or what you can do.
CONTROLLING YOUR COOKIES
You can control cookies in your browser to enable or disable them. If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by any website, you should do this through the web browser settings for each web browser you use, on each device you use to access the internet.
You can also manage many companies’ cookies used for online advertising via the consumer choice tools created under self-regulation programs in many countries, such as the US-based aboutads.info choices page or the EU-based Your Online Choices.
OUR WEBSITE USES VARIOUS TYPES OF COOKIES, EACH OF WHICH HAS A SPECIFIC FUNCTION. BELOW YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR PREFERENCES.
TECHNICAL COOKIES ARE COOKIES THAT ARE STRICTLY NECESSARY FOR THE WEBSITE TO FUNCTION OR TO ALLOW YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE REQUESTED SERVICES AND CONTENT. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DISABLE THIS TYPE OF COOKIE, AS THIS WOULD PREVENT THE SITE FROM FUNCTIONING PROPERLY, AND WOULD COMPROMISE THE USE OF ITS CONTENT AND SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO INSTALL THIS CATEGORY OF COOKIE ON YOUR DEVICE, YOU ARE ASKED TO REFRAIN FROM USING THE WEBSITE.
FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES ARE USED TO ACTIVATE SPECIFIC FUNCTIONALITIES OF THE WEBSITE AND A SERIES OF OPTIONS (FOR EXAMPLE, LANGUAGE, THE PRODUCTS SELECTED FOR PURCHASE), TO IMPROVE THE SERVICE PROVIDED. IF YOU DISABLE THIS TYPE OF COOKIE, SOME SERVICES OR CERTAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE OR FUNCTION PROPERLY, AND YOU COULD BE FORCED TO CHANGE OR MANUALLY ENTER SOME INFORMATION OR PREFERENCES EACH TIME YOU VISIT THE WEBSITE.
ANALYTICAL COOKIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF THIRD PARTIES, ALLOW US TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE WEBSITE IS BEING USED BY USERS. THESE COOKIES DO NOT COLLECT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR IDENTITY, NOR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION. THE DATA IS PROCESSED IN AN AGGREGATE AND ANONYMOUS FORM.
PROFILING COOKIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF THIRD PARTIES, ARE COOKIES AIMED AT CREATING PROFILES RELATING TO THE USER AND ARE USED TO SEND YOU PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES THAT ARE IN LINE WITH THE PREFERENCES YOU HAVE DISPLAYED WHILE NAVIGATING ON THE NETWORK.