Terms & Conditions
In-stock items will ship within 5 – 7 business days unless otherwise noted by Customer Service. Custom orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Prices may be subject to change without notice. Goods will be ready to ship within the lead time specified. Lead times begin with receipt of payment and order details. Goods will ship when invoice is paid in full.
Because of the hand-made nature of our product, we are not able to offer returns.
APPARATUS fixtures are guaranteed for one year after receipt (not installation) against mechanical defects. APPARATUS will repair or replace defective components or product. Hard-wired light fixtures are UL Listed for Dry Locations. Fixtures are labeled clearly with the maximum allowable wattage. Use of higher wattage bulbs than indicated will forfeit warranty.
We are not responsible for the following
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused by improper installation or assembly by the customer or the customer’ agent.
- Damage to our fixtures, parts of our fixtures, or shades caused by the improper use of light bulbs.
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environment.
- Changes in the appearance of the hand rubbed finishes or un-lacquered finishes. These are meant to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal, or re-installation.
- Restoration or repair work.
- Any parts purchased separate from our light fixtures
Damages must be documented and reported within 10 business of receipt. APPARATUS is not responsible for repair or replacement of damages reported after this time. If damage has occurred in shipping all packaging must be retained by receiver. Failure to do so may invalidate any claim.